Chaingang - Thursday 29 March 6pm

9 minutes ago, P McDonald said:

Great to see so many out, it can only grow from here.  I lodge a claim that competitors should be made aware of where the points can be gotten. Or maybe competitors should read the obscure and random rules from the motor paced spreadsheetmeister :)

To be fair. Not having a sprint for that sign is a good shout. My back wheel was all over the shop on that surface!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good turn out!  Few riders going well - special mention to Stevie, didnt make it around the whole way in the bunch at all last year but not only managed that this week but got points on the Clune, the intermediate and the finish.

Also well done to David, i think that is the first time making it round with bunch too.   So if any of you got dropped tonight dont let it put you off coming back out

Tonights scores

KOM

Me 3

Robbie 2

Stevie 1

Intermediate

Me 2

Stevie 1

Finish

Me 6

Paul Mcd 4

Stevie 2

Current standings. Apologies if ive missed anyone out.

chainweek1.JPG.400a698513e32f21af7da33e78627443.JPG

• Members

First time out on the chaingang.  Great fun, I think? 

Spent the last few years training  to cycle at a steady pace, saving somethIng for the marathon.  This all out pace is just mental.  

And I love it !!!!!

Best decision ever to tag along (and get dropped....(common theme)) on a Sunday bunch ride.  Thanks to JWCC for being so welcoming and patient with us newbies.