Fawkirk tt

Chriscaad8

Got down for this and did it in 30.36 bit dissapointed at not breaking the 30 minute barrier but it was very windy on the back 5.

Spied a wheeler who im assuming was ian couttie as thats the only other person whos name was down. Have never met ian before but he said hello as i had my club top on, would be nice to hear how he got on.

2nd time trial ever out the road, first club run tomorrow and hopefully get in about the ten mile confined tts :-)

• 2023 Subscriptions

iain did pants!  25.33, rode as well as i could, but not well enough, brilliant start first 2 miles was 30mph, i should realize that what the big man can give he can taketh away,therefore second half was harder. At least thats 4 tt,s under the belt.

iain

Well done iain lot of guys in the same boat with regards to times. I went a run round it with my dad last week and was 3 minutes slower wind was horrible that day.

Sorry i didnt get the chance to meet you properly should have told you about the wind when you said hello but didnt think.

Great day out nice having club kit on felt a bit left out being in sky gear at rothesay last year