Friday 25

XXX

• 2023 Subscriptions

Early pace and headwind killed me, elastic broke on hill leaving Kilbirnie for WK!

Returned to Kilbirnie then completed Largs via Haylie and back up Brisbane Glen to follow the usual route back. Average pace was ok for solo run in the sun & wind!

Thanks to those that dropped back with words of encouragement. 

Early pace and headwind killed me, elastic broke on hill leaving Kilbirnie for WK!

Returned to Kilbirnie then completed Largs via Haylie and back up Brisbane Glen to follow the usual route back. Average pace was ok for solo run in the sun & wind!

Thanks to those that dropped back with words of encouragement.

Well done continuing over to Largs and up Brisbane Eric!

Good ride today to try and get rid of the lurgi. Did my best to take it easy, but then the pace kicked up on the drop to West Kilbride and stayed that way all the way home. i should have just taped over my garmin as my heart rate was scaring me! Never managed to count the bunch, but around 15/16 I think. I'll see how my coughing subsides over the course of this afternoon / evening and hope to be out for more of the same on Sunday!

• 2023 Subscriptions

I think I posted for an easy run, now sitting / lying on couch with my legs totally thrashed , suppose to be on the Westferry for a Ten tomorrow no chance

Really enjoyed today it was tough at times but fun, I knew as soon as we started up West Kilbride its was not going to be easy, fantastic tail wind over the Glen

See you Sunday

• Committee

Nice day even if i suffered on the hills. Ian's Madone is a total spendy speed weapon.

Eric, you were probably blown up by the accelerations on the track after obstacles as the elastic kept snapping. You'd be fine in the circulation, putting in a spell at the front but when you are stuck at the back you have to make mini-efforts every time the rear rider changes and this may have been the final killer.