Non Bogs Saturday 30th

XXX

• 2023 Subscriptions

Going to go for post pestilence ride on Saturday and starting my early season love affair with short and sharp hills round Gledoch , maybe do the wall and maybe not

Leaving mine 0900 George will get you at glenpatrick

Don't think I will be going very fast up the hills

• 2023 Subscriptions

Lets get real, Saturday is not going to happen unless you are a stone mad crosser.

DArryl's proposal sounds good. Anyone for clubrooms 0930 Saturday for either,

1) 1 hr rollers for some stupidly high sprint cadence work, followed by sufferfest

2) or 2 x sufferfest

Coffee and scones inbetween.

You can revel in my suffering as I have a Christmas works night out tomorrow night.

:)

6 sufferlandrians started this morning, 4 survived!! Angels and then downward spiral was used as torture today.

Angels started well for 5 of us while Billy "fixed" his garmin/power/hr/cadence/flux capicator and then started about halfway through!

Alex and David left after angels I'm sure I heard Alex sobbing on the way out!

A wee coffee break then onto downward spiral while Paul showed his silky smooth pedalling stroke. Charlie and myself had a who can grunt the loudest and move all over the bike competition!

After two hours on the turbo we crawled off the bikes, tidied the place up and went our diiferent ways!

Please note I did receive an adequate slagging!