SUNDAY 18/10/2015

We are going to largs the week after George 😕 please don't make us go again, variety is the spice of life and all that 😉

How about club house, bridge, Milngavie, Mugdock, Lennoxtown, over the crow, Fintry Killearn, Blanefield over ballachalairy yett climb then right to croftamie left to Balloch and home roughly 75 to 85 all in.

Fair enough, largs it is. Sorry for jumping the thread but if not fit enough for the faster/longer bunch runs then miby post up in other thread available 😉. Not wanting to upset you, i Was only hoping to get you back out on some great rides before the bad weather hits and it's largs every week, sorry again hope you accept my apology, no offence ment.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Not sure if i;ll be able to make it out this sunday

When we went over the haul road and the rest a few weeks ago the hills werent too bad, the hard bit was trying to stay on Alans wheel on the flat so in that respect the crow route might be a bit easier!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fair enough, largs it is. Sorry for jumping the thread but if not fit enough for the faster/longer bunch runs then miby post up in other thread available 😉. Not wanting to upset you, i Was only hoping to get you back out on some great rides before the bad weather hits and it's largs every week, sorry again hope you accept my apology, no offence ment.

Not enough grovelling. More begging or I may have to leave again....

• Members

I'll be out but agree that if doing largs next week, fancy something else. Alan what about doing it the other way. Balloch, Drymen, Aberfoyle, Fintry then down into Lemmoxtown as fancy one last descent of Crow road before the winter hits. I'll text you to arrange

George , your fitter than me and we can always tie a rope to big Alan and let him tow us round! you know you want to......

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm time constrained on Sunday hence a wee spin to largs appealed.

No worries. I'll do my own thing.

I honestly don't mind.

That much.

At all.

Prepare for McBride demanding the all groups run to largs being turned into intervals up the crow road tho. Big pest. :)

No can do Sunday. Heading out on Saturday.

Nowt wrong with Largs especially through the late year and into the spring. Flat steady miles with only a few ramps. Ideal for putting in the base miles and the BB is ALWAYS welcoming to us even if we are dripping wet and make a mess of the floor - something not to be taken for granted.

I realise it can get a bit repetitive but if it's good enough for the boggers week in and week out through the winter then it's good enough for us. If it gets boring do it in reverse. There are actually a good number of routes that will take you to the coast road and Largs.

Just saying like.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm time constrained on Sunday hence a wee spin to largs appealed.

No worries. I'll do my own thing.

I honestly don't mind.

That much.

At all.

Prepare for McBride demanding the all groups run to largs being turned into intervals up the crow road tho. Big pest. :)

You cant miss the practice run for the grand finale of the season with the race against the CXers next week! Who else can fufil the road captain role with such authority?

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys,

I know it's poor form to post up a ride then not turn up so please accept my apologies.

Been doing shuttle runs back & forth from the cludge all night & hardly slept.

I recommend the cheese scones in Das Bagelhausen. I'll make do with ignominy on toast for brekky.