25th Jan Troon

Paul C

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yes a compact bunch this morning which soon dwindled to 3 idiots who were man/daft enough to grit it out in that wind.

Does 3 constitute a bunch?

Eventually got to largs & the bb followed by an all too brief tailwind & a spell about into Gourock where the wind became a cross wind.

Totally blew going home past the airport & glad to see the back of Alex & Iain so I could shamble home by myself.

75 hard miles.

FAO Mr R Cross- I hope it isn't a headwind drive from Brussels to Liege as I fear you may chuck it :)

Man up!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Came out got half way along to club rooms then my front hub snapped carried on to club rooms nobody there so went home

Turbo latter for me and a trip to wheel craft

Was it your hope hub? If so worth contacting them @ http://www.hopetech.com/warranty-and-service/they are normally good with warranty replacements.

A struggle for me today. Not fit enough.

After Chung and I split from the group at Dunlop we headed to Fenwick up the A77 where I parted company at Mearns and then had a 17 mile battle with the wind back to Lochwinnoch via LOchlibo Road Caldwell Gateside and BEith

Still 53 miles on the clock and no cafe stop!!

• 2023 Subscriptions

49 miles for me by the time I got back to Bushy, honestly felt more like 100, legs were smashed by time I got home... Paul, you would have been better sticking with us, we weren't that far from Highfield, then Kilbirnie where AlanT and me nicked on to the track with a tailwind all the way home...