Sunday 5th Main Bunch

Guest EPCC

Yeah fair point Alan. At the very least those wanting a club run should hold off until later in the day and support the hill climb.

I'll be first to hold my hand up regards last weeks club run clash with the 2up championship. To be fair though I think I posted before the 2up thread went up and was none the wiser. Suggest Kilcreggan for the following weekend and a tour of the shire at the very least on Sunday.

M

After the 2-up "affair" it would be good to get some riders, supporters and helpers at the hill climb. It will die on it's backside otherwise. 

Unfortunately I can't compete as I will be at Callander park for Cyclocross race.

If I have time today I will post a reminder that the hill climb championship is indeed on as some of these events don't seem to get a lot of publicity - no dig intended as I appreciate the work committee members put in and everybody (including me) should be helping out as much as we can. It's our club after all.

Davie

Post hill climb run then. Meet at the Eliston Grill (bar/restaurant off the A373 at the Howwood turn) Not sure of a time - could someone advise. Proposed route - Track to Kilbirnie, Largs, down to West Kilbride, 3 towns, Kilwinning, Sunnyside, the Barrmill circuit, Bowfield (the easy direction) Miller Street/Home. Don't know the mileage. No cafe stop, steady pace.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Assuming the event goes ahead then, it'll be a 11.00 rollout from the Elliston Grill? 10.30 if people want to spectate, applaud, cheer, help out, or simply gaze in awe.