(Trainee) Level 2 Coaching Sessions

Mark O

Morning all,

As some of you will be aware I am currently going through the BC level 2 coaching process. Part of this requires me to plan and run a series of at least 6, 1 hour coaching sessions in order to hone my coaching skills etc.

I'm looking to run these sessions over the month of May and into early June, however I need some volunteers to practice on. I'm thinking of holding these sessions on a Saturday morning and or a Monday evening, exact times and venues tbc.

The sessions will cover a whole variety of basic skills and techniques. Are there any volunteers willing to assist me attain level 2 coaching status? A group of around 10 would be ideal.

Cheers

Mark

Guys/Girls,

The sessions would be mixed between a Saturday morning/Monday evening.

No you don't have to attend all the sessions, I'd greatly appreciated people just turning up when they can to help me out. would be great if folks were prepared to sign up for all the sessions but I realise people have lives beyond cycling.

More to follow.

M

• 3 weeks later...

Guys/Girls,

Firstly thank you all for offering your time to assist me attain my level 2 stripe. The 1st session will be on Wednesday 14th May from 7pm. I hope to have secured the M&Co car park at Inchinnan as a venue by then however failing that my fall back will be the area of public parking on Brownsfeild Crescent within the Inchinnan Business Park. I will post confirmation of the venue in due course.

Cheers

M

For those turning up this evening I've not had a response from M&Co as yet. The venue for this evening will be public parking area off Brownsfield Cres. within the inchinnan estate. This is the area where the Georgetown cup is organised from. I'll be there early so look out foe my car - silver passat

cheers

M

Thanks to Alan T and Billy for turning up last night, for what turned out to be an abridged session. Still looking for more volunteers. The more the merrier as this gives me more individuals to look at and allows me to bring forth more coaching points, which is good for me and for you. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Next session is on Monday 19th at 7.00 pm.

I will stick with the Brownfield Crescent venue as this seemed to work ok.