Sunday 15th December - Reverse Coast

Mark O

I'll be out this weekend - new boiler tomorrow with a bit of luck!!!!!

2 weeks away from the Bagel Basket is enough! Reverse coast is the route.

Miller Street depart at 09.00 - Kilbirnie, Dalry, W Kilbride, Fairlie and Largs. Followed by up the coast to Gourock, Greenock, P.Glasgow, the west ferry and onto Bishy, where the bunch will implode as all and sundry peel off for home.

Usual stuff - steady Zone 2, perhaps a habble from Fairlie - Up hill 30 Hmmmm?!?!! and maybes Bishy too.

Who's riding.

• Life Members

Mark & all,

I should be out for this, however the mornings are staying dark longer so might struggle to make it for 9.00 sharp to the clubroom with my not so good lights. Therefore, if I don't get there in time please give me a few minutes grace, but I'll try me best to get there on time, many thanks!

Here's hoping for good weather!

Cheers

Chung

Given darker mornings can we consider a 09.30 depart. This does suit me too as I'm usually on the road just after 08.00. Could this be adopted as the norm until the end of January?

Post up to let us know your thots and you are aware of the later start tomorrow. That includes you Andy if you are heading for the bb.

M

Hate to be a curmudgeon but 09.30 doesn't suit me.

I have time constraints on a Sunday & will likely have to skip the BB & head straight up the haylie as it is.

It's not any darker in December than it was last year or the year before.

The solution is to buy decent lights.

That said, I'll abide by the majority on this & if it's to be a later start I'll just flounce off & join another club :);)

• 2023 Subscriptions

9.30 is good for me, I've been sleeping later this weekend. Only thing is, weather is going to get seriously untidy in the afternoon, so that could be unpleasant.