JWCC AGM - 15th Nov 2013

Jannza

Excluding those who have already posted their intention to come along or their apologies for not being able to make it, perhaps a timely reminder to all that this is your opportunity to get involved, air your views and influence the direction in which your club is run for the benefit of you, the members.

This is definitely not the preserve of those who have been or are currently involved in the club's management or those who regularly post their views on these boards. Hopefully we'll see a good turn out from across the whole club on Friday.

• Life Members

Mark & All,

It should be my duty to attend the meeting & report on the progress of the new club kit design, however I'm working for the next few Friday & Saturday nights which means I cannot make it. I send my apologies & hope there's a big turn out as Mark said!

Cheers

Chung

First AGM for me. Good to see everyone. Also good to see folks with the best interests of the club foremost in their minds. Wish I could dedicate some time to committee business as I find it very inspiring to see the dedication of so many people. A great, friendly club indeed!.