Main bunch ride Sep 1

Guest EPCC

Thinking two options one flat Ardossan

One not so flat transmitter hill

0900 miller street I would prefer the flat but that's cause I can't climb

Also I get lost when in darkest Ayrshire

• 2023 Subscriptions

Iain,

I'm assuming this is Iain Carville I'm talking to, it's McGinty here, I'm sure someone mentioned they'd been speaking to you and that was your nickname... anyway good to see you on the bunch... Unfortunately I can't make it on Sunday, but just head along to the clubrooms at 9am, you'll be made very welcome... As for joining, you don't need to bother at the moment, as the fees will be due for renewal in about 2 months time...You'll see a notice on the bunch nearer the time, hopefully catch up with you soon.

Cheers Ian...

• Members

Hi Ian, yes it is Carvill and thanks for the info on joining. Sorry could not make Saturdays run, was in Edinburgh for the Fringe. Looking forward to Arrran on Sunday as never been and hope to catch up with you soon

Cheers Iain

Not talked Arnie into buying a bike yet?

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi Ian, yes it is Carvill and thanks for the info on joining. Sorry could not make Saturdays run, was in Edinburgh for the Fringe. Looking forward to Arrran on Sunday as never been and hope to catch up with you soon

Cheers Iain

Not talked Arnie into buying a bike yet?

He's got a bike Iain, but his ego won't let him ride with someone who may be fitter than him, you know what he's like, i'm fed up trying to get him out :twisted leer

Ah ive bn tryin tae hink where trans hill is now a

Member its the dundonald hill ! Lol and aw the rest

Of it !that as when a was with fwcc now with JWCC and the hills are more cool with bet names

To,ad b up for a mash over that,best climb on the hill frm the troon side more constant although it aint no TAK but what is,anway hope to b out

JOHN

Billy,

Think you need to nominate a guide ...it's the ETs in Galston and Darvel your looking out for.

As for cafe stop your only shout is on the return into stewarton by which time you are basically home so take plenty of food to see you round a lumpy course on "hard" roads.

D