Main bunch ride Sep 1

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

This run is down to Galston via Fenwick. At Galston take the Sorn road up the hill then near the top take a left on to a back road which is very steep but short. Then you bypass the transmitter which sits above Darvel. Drop back into the valley on to the Darvel to Strathaven road. Ride back towards Darvel but take a right turn up past the cemetery before you enter town. It is very steep again and about 1 mile long with a flat section in middle. Then wind along back road to hill above Galston and return via Fenwick.

It does not go within 10 miles of Dundonald!

:)

Andy u can rendevou with moi and miguel x we will b leavin kilb btween 810 815 but will easy ped

If u arnt there,question to u a transfered money into janns acc for ma kit yest she hasnt got back to me to say if it has cleared was just wantin peace o mind is there a mob num to contact her or do u think it will b fine john

Andy u can rendevou with moi and miguel x we will b leavin kilb btween 810 815 but will easy ped

If u arnt there,question to u a transfered money into janns acc for ma kit yest she hasnt got back to me to say if it has cleared was just wantin peace o mind is there a mob num to contact her or do u think it will b fine john