Xmass blast 23

Guest EPCC

Right i know its not your usual thing but ive been asked to inform you that our friends from the velo are having a wee run in the morning regardless of the weather down to castle semple for a coffee and some laughs with lots of slagging and bike chat and back home and your all invited leaving q bikes at 9am

Greig

• Life Members

Cheers Charlie,

I'll see you at the clubroom 9.00am, but please wait if I'm a bit late! It's just that its still quite dark when I leave the hoose in the morning. I don't have proper commute lights if you know what I mean. I'll try my best to be on time!

Cheers

• 2023 Subscriptions

george and mac bagel were clearly overwhelmed by my generous offer to buy their coffee and bun. I mean man flu and Andrew Marr what pitiful excuses for a wimp out..

myself Darryl Alan Hugh and Chung had a great ride along the track to glengarnock then on to the Barrmill circuit for a lap and a half then back to lochwinnoch for a well deserved coffee.

I hope you ladies will be fit to join us next week

• Life Members

Big thanks to Charlie for buying us all tea, coffe & mince pies. What a gentleman!

The weather definitely made it hard today as when I left the house this morning at 8.15am it was still pitch black. I nearly turned round & gone home when on a few occasion at the Barrhead Reservoir the wind was so ferocious that I was blown side ways to on coming cars. I had to unclip & get my balance back before carrying on. Not ideal at all!

When I got to the clubroom my expectation was low as to the numbers, but to my suprise, 5 (crazy) turned up and made it quite a good and enjoyable ride, thanks for the wheel guys!

The wind, rain & hailstones ensured the track & road was fairly quite which I suppose was good in that respect. However, we did encounter a few 5-6 year olds & a lassie all out on their bikes! Respect!

Well, here's hoping the weather gets better for the new year & the res of the holidays!

P.S Is there any chance starting the forecoming tuna bit later say 9.15am as I'm struggling with the dark so early in the morning when I leave for a 9.00 start!

Merry Christmas everyone & see you all on the road!

Cheers

Chung

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Chung, the shortest day was 21st so it'll be lighter 15 mins earlier next week:)

Is anyone up for a spin this week?

I'm off on holiday so am free all week:)

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

OK

I'll be at clubrooms for 9 on Wednesday-forecast looks ok for rest of week, bit wet tomorrow the exception but have definite pass for tomorrow so will be out for

couple of hours.

I can make Thursday and have already made a loose arrangement to meet Andy Gum on Friday.

Flexible on route but it'll probably be a variation of the ole winter staple.

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Probably can't make Wednesday.

Anyone that fancies Thursday, please post up so we can arrange to meet,

Cheers & merry Xmas.

(did Santa bring anyone else shiny carbon wheels?)