Club Presentation Night 2012

GreigS

SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT

Right folks sorry for anyone who cant make it but we have had a ltd number cant please everyone and thanks to everyone who has shown an interest in this night out and making it a sell out

If anyone would like to make a donation to the raffle prize fund please get in touch

Greig

• 2023 Subscriptions

If anyone would like to make a donation to the raffle prize fund please get in touch

Greig,

I have a few things to donate to the raffle. As we are not going, I will need to arrange to meet up. If Elaine is out with you guys this weekend I will send the stuff with her.

Cheers,

R

• 1 month later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Fantastic job by Grieg and Elaine. And Kenny S as always providing the links and background work. Excellent turnout for a great club. One record of Rita's that I forgot to mention and will likely never be broken is her 70 years of active membership of JWCC ! Chapeau indeed.

:)

Firstly i will say a big thanks to Paul for doing the duties of MC last night also huge thanks to Rita and John for being our guest of honours and again to all the committee members take a bow for making last night such a good night , Lastly to Elaine thank you for doing such a splendid job with the buffet and to everyone who gave us donations for the raffle prizes but most importantly to every person that turned up i hope you all enjoyed yourselves .

Charlie i hope this put you at ease lol

Captain of the year .. Billy

25m TT champ Ian Cowden

10m champ Ramsay

2 up me and Elaine

Chocolate ElaineS

Hilly TT Mark

league of 10 Ian Couttie

Les Mitchell me

RR Paul McD

cant remember who else were the big winners sorry

Greig