JWCC Tour of Mallorca 2013 - start list

Aaaargh - having just booked sat 27th to sat 2nd I now just notice the dtaes have been changed to 25th to 2nd in the posting on Sunday. This was not clearly highlighted. The plan had been to leave on Saturday. Why the change?

Thursday to thursday would use up 7 days of my annual leave as I would not bother working the Friday (recovery day) instead of 5 days.

• 2024 Subscriptions
Hi,

Its been a while since I've been out with the Wheelers, but I was planning to go to Mallorca next year and this trip sounds fun. I would be going from Thu 25 to Thu 4 (7 days) if anyone wants to share. I don't snore, and my preference would be sharing with 1 or 2 others if anyone is interested.

Cheers, Scott

Hi Scott

Long time no see. It would be great to see you over there.

Darryl

• 2023 Subscriptions
Hi,

Its been a while since I've been out with the Wheelers, but I was planning to go to Mallorca next year and this trip sounds fun. I would be going from Thu 25 to Thu 4 (7 days) if anyone wants to share. I don't snore, and my preference would be sharing with 1 or 2 others if anyone is interested.

Cheers, Scott

Good to hear from you, hope all well, maybe see you in Majorca

Oh ya dancer !

Richard - I have spoken to Tom and we are leaving the booking as Sat to Saturday.

He was not aware that the departure date had been changed to 25th.

The date was agreed a few weeks ago and I think it is late in the day to be changing it. I do not want to use 6 days leave for this.

• Members

I got the 27th from the summary in the first post. I didn't realise any other date was on the cards, what with Paul McD, Darryl, Chung and Richie all leaving on the 27th. Bit of a shame, but like Al says, no biggie. The Saturday to Saturday week works better for some of us it seems, and at least we all know that we'll have at least one other Wheeler to travel with.

Just got back late last night, so not been able to get anything sorted...... So whose all still to get booked ? Getting a bit tough to follow, but looking like me , Iain C and Scott D....

McGinty

I'm flexible on dates, but would prefer the 7 days. Will be good to catch up with all.

Just a friendly word. I'll be hiring from www.procyclehire.com, as I have memories of planes with limited capacity unable to carry all bikes and golf clubs, and some bikes being delayed. I think it just depends on how busy the flights are, and how early you check in.

Updated list for you...think it's all correct :-?

Name.........................Dates...............................nights................................hotel

Paul McD..............Sat 27th - Wed 1st......................4..................................Duva

Darryl..........................."......................................"......................................"

Richie...................Sat 27th - Thurs 2nd..................5......................................"

Chung..........................."......................................"......................................"

Iain McG........................"......................................"......................................"

Iain C..........................."......................................"......................................"

Billy.....................Thurs 25th - Thurs 2nd...............7......................................"

Charlie.........................."......................................"......................................"

Al Y.............................."......................................"......................................" Mark............................"......................................."......................................"

Richard................Sat 27th - Sat 4th.......................7......................................"

Paul C.........................."......................................."......................................"

Tom............................."......................................."....................................."

Waiting for......

Scott D

Andy

Looking good Hello, beer !! We could better Italy by 1 :grin:

Still had 20 interested to start with. Where is Gorgeous George and the rest?

• Members

Richie, I'm really sorry if my earlier post sounded like I was getting at you. That wasn't my intention. It was something I typed in haste at work while I was trying to sort out my leave request. :oops:

You've been a massive help already with info and organisation for this trip. Even now I still get pangs of guilt about how easy you made things for us in getting to Italy last year.