The Italian Trip - Start List

Hi folks,

Another thread yes, but it's just one to tidy up the list of who's going etc while any chat and questions can be kept on the other thread.

I'll update this thread with confirmation of bookings etc.

So, from Darryl's previous list, we have the following who are interested/confirmed:

...............................Going?.............Flights booked?..........Details PM'd to me?

Richie.........................Yes......................Yes

Darryl.........................Yes......................Yes...........................Yes

Billy Mac.....................Yes......................Yes...........................Yes

Richard.......................Yes......................Yes...........................Yes

Mark O.......................Yes......................Yes............................Yes

Paul McD.....................Yes......................Yes...........................Yes

Tom H.........................Yes......................Yes...........................Yes

DavieB........................Yes......................Yes............................Yes

Al Yuille.......................Yes......................Yes............................Yes

Chung.........................Yes......................Yes............................Yes

Paul C.........................Yes......................Yes............................Yes

Duncan T.....................Yes......................Yes............................Yes

Alan McLean.................Yes......................Yes............................Yes

Greg............................Yes......................................................Yes

With regards PMing me your details for Dante, I need:

Full name

Date of birth

Address

Phone number

Jersey size

I'd previously mentioned passport number...I may have imagined that but I'll check e-mails again.

I'll update this with the start of registration dates etc once confirmed but I'll let Dante know the rough numbers.

If the others can decide if they're going so we know about numbers for rooms.

I'll make up a list of who's going out on what days.

Ciao for now

Riccardo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for those still to confirm, here is a(nother) list of who's staying for what nights.

Darryl.....................................Wed 16th - Mon 21st

Paul C.....................................Wed 16th - Mon 21st

Tom H.....................................Wed 16th - Mon 21st

Mark O....................................Wed 16th - Mon 21st

Richard....................................Wed 16th - Mon 21st

Al Yuille...................................Wed 16th - Mon 21st

Davie B...................................Wed 16th - Mon 21st

Richie.....................................Thurs 17th - Mon 21st

Billy Mac.................................Thurs 17th - Mon 21st

Chung....................................Thurs 17th - Mon 21st

Paul McD.................................Thurs 17th - Mon 21st

Duncan T................................Thurs 17th - Mon 21st

Greg............................... .......Thurs 17th - Mon 21st

Alan McLean.............................Thurs 17th - Mon 21st

Hi all,

Here's the latest from Dante:

Hi Richard,

I thank you for your e-mail of this evening.

No problem to respond to your questions:

1. If you have now all details for the participants to the Nove Colli no problem if you send me all details now of begin of November.

2. The deposit for the Hotel is € 50 per person, the cost for the Nove Colli antry is more expensive than I written = € 80 per person.

3. All riders are not obliged to say if they make the short or the long route, this can be decidet during the race.

4. The sizes can be for jersey or for bikes shorts, I cannot say now.

5. No problem if a part of people are staying only for 4 nights and other 5 nights, any way I assure the rooms in the Hotel annexe.

The price list is not printed, but I can inform you that our prices of the season 2012 will be following :

Half board )

Double room without balcony € 54 per person / day

Double room with balcony € 59 per person / day

Single rooms extra charge + 25%

You can make now ready your booking : how many rooms, the times of the booking ( arrival and departure ) , after that you can inform me about the transfers if you need this:

We hope you will enjoy our offer and awaiting your reply and assuring you of our best services we send you our best wishes.

Dante Del Vecchio

By my calculations and current exchange rates, that means:

Without balcony

4 nights = 54 x 4 = 216 + 80 = e296 / £258 or £322 for single

5 nights = 54 x 5 = 270 + 80 = e350 / £305 or £381 for single

With balcony

4 nights = 59 x 4 = 236 + 80 = e316 / £275 or £344 for single

5 nights = 59 x 5 = 295 + 80 = e375 / £327 or £409 for single

Quite a steep addition for a single room so hopefully we'll have doubles all round or even book a double if your room mate is arriving a day later.....or book a double if no room mate is arriving!

For the intial deposit it'll be 50 + 80 = e130 / £114 per person

I can pay the deposits/registrations in one go (interest free card) but I'd obviously like the money either before or very soon so I can pay it off before the exchange rates alter.

Guess I can have the money straight into my account, cash or paypal (not sure about fees etc)

I forgot to ask about the balance but I imagine it can be paid with the remaining few weeks to go or in person. Worry about that nearer the time.

I've PM'd the remaining folk who haven't confirmed yet because it would be nice to do it all in one go.

Cheers Hello, beer !!

• Life Members

Thanks for all your effect, Ritchie!

I have just PM you my details, hope you got it.

Just tell me when you will be out with the bunch next time, and I'll bring along the money for the deposit or I can deposit into your bank account if you prefer, let me know what you prefer.

Not sure if I'm correct, but I think Al Yullie and David B is going out on the Wednesday too, better to check with them personally.

Cheers

Chung

I shudder to think where you got your FACT from Richard. Begs the pre watershed version of this question - legs or chin? :-?

On the issue of who's rooming with who, I'm happy to room with whoever, so long as they've had all their jabs, have been house trained, regularly wormed, no previous history of F&M, distemper, snoring, sleep walking/talking/touching (new one on me but you can't be too careful), suffer from flatulence, needing the light left on, weak bladder or smelly feet; leave the seat down, top off the toothpaste, hair on the soap or the shower light on. Mild cases of OCD will be tolerated but only if its not overdone. :grin:

M