The Italian Trip - Start List

Single room for O'Neill!!! :grin:

We're nearly there! Duncan and Alan need to do a bit or arm twisting to go. Surly Steve is looking for inspiration that'll it'll be alright on the night (said he can do the short course with me and Paul) and Greg should be going.

Once confirmation is in, I'll see Dante about paying the deposits.

Everyone that has replied says paying into my bank is ok so I'll PM when we're good to go Hello, beer !!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellow Joansins,

I've been in touch with Dante saying that I was hoping to confirm the reservations soon and asked him about payment.

The good news is that while he'll use my card as a guarantee, no money will be taken from it until March.

So, we'll be good to go on the reservations once we hear from Duncan, Alan, Stevie and Greg.

No pressure boys :smash:grin:

Seems to be all at the end of March Billy.

I asked:

Is it correct that when we confirm our reservation and dates, you will take my card number but no money will be taken from the account until end of March?

Dante replied:

Yes, if you send me your card number I will make the drawing for the room deposit and for the Nove Colli entries only end of March, in this case your card is as garantie until end of March.

When I contact him again with our final numbers etc, I'll double/triple check.

I was also thinking that if Dante has everyone's e-mail addresses, when March comes round, he can/will probably send individual invoices out...which would make things easier.

Hi folks,

Well, we're nearly ready to go.

Surly Steve pulled out tonight so that leave 7 going from Wed - Mon and 7 going from Thurs - Mon.

Greg has confirmed but will only book his flights at the start of next month so fingers crossed there.

Now I just need Duncan's details before contacting Dante.

Duncan?....... :smash:grin:

Evening,

Latest e-mail from Dante

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your reply and for the list with all details for die Nove Colli entry. It is perfect.

I confirm your reservation ( for 14 people) as follow:

From Wed May 16th (arrive) to Monday 21st May (departure) 2012

3 double rooms with balcony + one single room without balcony

From Thurs May 17th (arrive) to Monday 21st May (departure) 2012

3 double rooms with balcony + one single room without balcony

I can arrange the transfers from Bologna airport to Cesenatico and back.

The cost will be between € 58/60 per person (both transfer), because you are coming in two different days, all togheter it woulb be cheaper.

You can send me your card number with expiry date and with security number and we will make the drawing end of March, the card must be : VISA, MASTERCARD, EUROCARD, (NO DINER’S, NON AMERICAN EXPRESS).

It is better if you can send me the number in two different mails, I will draw in March € 50 for the room deposit and € 80 for the Nove Entry, total per person = € 130.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Hello, beer !!Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !8-)

Don't know what to think about the transfer cost? I expected to pay as I have done in the past but I guess it wasn't going to be a deal breaker for me etc.

For those doing the 4 nights...we've got 3 doubles and a single. Technically, the single is Greg's as he was last in but it works out something like £50 more so maybe one of us 'grown ups' :lol: could spare young Greg the expense.

Guess we've got plenty of time to decide.

Speaking of which.....what do we do now? :cry: The excitement of the last couple of weeks. Getting things arranged and now I feel......empty :-?

Will these threads just slowly slip down the list.

Oh well, it's been fun :grin:

ROLL ON MAY!!! Oh ya dancer !

Just have to find the right time to mention it to Mrs C! :shock:

Ciao

Riccardo