Peesweep APR Circuit

Colin H

Rode most of the Peesweep circuit in the opposite direction this morning and can report that the worst sections of pave have now been repaired Oh ya dancer ! .

For those that can make it along through the week in the evenings :-( consideration should be given to restarting the APR's. There are a fair few who have shown an interest in racing over the last few weeks and under the guidance of our more experienced hands benifits could really be gained 8-) .

For those non racers the circuit provides a good workout and a safe place to dip your toes in and see if you will like it. Good benefits are also avaliable for a hard, shortish workout through the week which will be noticable to your Sunday run pace.

Colin Hello, beer !!

Mark

The start is at the scout place on the top of the braes we ride in a anti clockwise direction away from paisley and do a loop round some quiet roads.

If we get a good turnout we should get three groups the good thing about this if you get droped you can usuall catch a ride of one of the other groups or when they come arround again. Also you can work as hard as you want.

• 2023 Subscriptions

A rare occasion when I can make it along this Thursday night and woud be delighted to do so. Only thing is reading through the posts there seems to be a few who plan to start next week (at least 3 or 4)

Is there enough to give it a go this week? Say 6.30pm. I think there is

Mark O

Ramsay

Lindsay

Davie B

Colin H

Paul McD

any others?

Oh ya dancer !

Further to Paul's post I would have to advise that as much as I would like to attend the APR and TT nights there will be no chance in the foreseeable future (about 2 years!!!) :-( Too much time spent at work unfortunately.

Passed the TT'ers from last niight at the wee roundabout between Brookfield and Linwood at about 1940 last night and that was me just getting home from work :angryfire

Have fun.

Colin Hello, beer !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Phil

Not been enough interest so as alternative there is a johntone bunch which leaves from Crosslee o at 6.45pm. We cycle as a group to bishopton then do a chaingang down to Clune Brae climb the hill regroup then chaingang to the end of Georgetown road. 5 of us did it last week.Definitely a good workout. Hoping for more this Thursday. Will put up separate post