Arran Sunday 20th

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Could be a goer for me too. Supposed to be on a night out on Saturday, but a bike ride on Sunday could be good Flanders training. Hello, beer !!

Looking at the CalMac timetable, it seems the 09.45 ferry from Ardrossan is the one, with a return at 16.40 (17.35 back at Ardrossan). Subject to approval for being away dawn till dark, of course. :oops:

Does that fit with your thinking?

I hope to join you on Sunday - one of my favourite rides :grin:

Got a busy week and working on Sat so might be a bit knackered (also need to get a pass for Sunday which could be difficult as I'm away all week)

I'll confirm on Sat but will be taking car down to ferry if anyone wants a lift there / back.

Can take up to 3 or 4 with bikes - Mul has already pre booked a space on way back.

cheers

Thinking about 0815 club rooms for a ride down the track to the ferry for 0945 crossing,

doing Charlies figure of 8 across the island posted on the sat/sun thread.

Hi team,

Just to confirm that Johnny and I are doing the round the coast route (56 miles) and we'll meet the stalwarts at the ferry.

I'll take the school bus so we can take up to six riders and bikes. Charlie has booked a space on the way back, so we have three places left at the moment. First three to confirm, get them, either for a return trip or a lift back to Johnstone from the ferry.

Looking forward to it.

W

just a word of caution i done this run a couple of weeks ago and got 2 punctures on 2 of the decents due to pot holes so be carefull on the down hills i could have taken a nasty spill sorry for sounding negative but im looking forward to seeing you all on belgium tv

greig

• Life Members

Hi Willie,

If it's ok with you, can I take one of the space for the way back to Johnstone from Adrossan?

Billy, Charlie what time where you thinking of heading down to the ferry? Would you be starting from clubroom?

What route were you thinking of and what is the likely distance?

Cheers

Change

Hi again,

I just remembered. I think Matthew McCusker is coming too, but we have 9 seats on the bus, so no problem. We are a bit tight for 8 bikes in the luggage section, but we can take the wheels off one and it can go in the passenger section. We are definitely full now!!.

See you guys Sunday.

W