Sunday 1st Aug

Guest EPCC

Hi

Was wondering if anybody was wanting a run over to Dunoon to do some of the small hills including c11 i need the miles as i have a big run at the end of the month. Thinking 0800 Clubrooms for a run down to the Ferry for 0930.

I know it is a bit in advance but it ends up being a long day about 90 ish

Shorter run is meting at the ferry 60 ish

Also will need somebody that knows the route Hello, beer !!

Billy / Charlie,

It will be an early start for me on Sunday so if I am late to the club rooms my number is:

0774 5992795.

If you can post or PM your numbers I will give you a shout if I am pushed for time and decide to take the car to the ferry.

P.S. Charlie you would make less typos if you dropped your dedication to cool kids txt spk - act yer age :lol:

• 2023 Subscriptions

I hope to be out for the full day! Woo!! providing I get a shift swap but will confirm friday sometime.

The route i suggest is up glendarul (i think, i know the road to take) then along to stachur, into the tea room (for a cracking snack), then either over the rest in reverse (if were feeling ambitious) or back up loch eck ? to ferry and home.

Greg

Greig

Was thinking of some of dunoons fimest hills and returning to Ferry for a chain gang back home. I hope Charlie will remember the route but maybe Al will be out and act as guide If i remeber we climb a couple of steepish hills and then took a left onto a single track which wound its way up a hill, then carried on round to the ferry with a cafe stop in i think strachur. for about 60 miles :-?

• 2023 Subscriptions

c11? what's that then?

Happy to act as a guide (given my performance last week that's my excuse for you all to slow down and wait for me ;-) )

I'll be taking the easy way down and back to Gourock. Anybody want a lift to the ferry, I should be leaving Bulls Garage in BoW about 8:45. Post or pm me if you want a ride. Room for a few bikes and riders.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ah, the Bealachnandrain, or 'that hoor of a hill' in the English translation. I was worried that was what you meant.

Doesn't look much in this picture, but it's the nearest thing to a proper climb this side of France.

http://special.st-andrews.ac.uk/saspecial/image.php?i=16892&r=2&t=4

I'll be the guy with the :oops: red face at the top.

No takers for the Citroen express to Gourock?

Mul

Cheers Kenny

That is the little climb we are talking about, Martin i am sure will be able to guide us from the front as it is only 4 weeks to the start of the cross season.

Thinking 1.5hours should be enough time to get to ferry if we push it.

if any body is late mobile is 07799403080 :angryfire

See you all in the morning weather sunny and showers