Billy MacDonald

George

• 2023 Subscriptions

Sorry to inform you that Billy has the flu.

He's been very dignified in his fight against this debilitating scourge and hasn't publicised his perilous plight as he hates attention.

Billy is such a warrior that I'm sure, with your prayers, he will prevail.

1 like=1 prayer.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys

Really touched by such kindness , thought that it is only right that I give you all an update on my symptoms

My deep chesty cough has cleared to a degree , that is I can walk the length of myself without breaking into a fit of coughing

Mucus build up is still fairly consistent it's very thick and requires removal

Lastly I don't feel as if I have been beaten by pick axe handles now just sore

Sorry real last point I am now eating again so my weight should steady itself this week

So all in all planning a return to some sort of physical activity Thursday and hopefully a ride round gledoch on Saturday

So once again thank you all for your kind thoughts and thanks for sharing my suffering

• 2023 Subscriptions

George

If you don't make it as the journey is tough can I get your tri spoke

In fact could I pick it up tomorrow, just in case you do make it to the end the chances are you will have been in that much suffering you will have forgotten that you gave me it , see you about 8

• 2023 Subscriptions

Billy, it does pass, eventually. But not before you contemplate the meaning of life, chucking cycling forever, taking up sewing or even golf etc. The only thing that got me through was the absolute belief that DA will happen this year.

I am convinced I am on the mend now after my premature snowy bogs bunch and 1/2 cyclocross race last weekend.

Get well soon, I will :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

I think one of the things that may delay my return to the bike is the belief that you and Charlie will persuade me that the DA will be good training for La Suferida , so going to contemplate the meaning of life, and the sound of one handed clap and if that's not long enough may even consider trying to find simplicity within chaos

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm thinking I might establish 'The Billy Macdonald Survivors Centre' on Holy Isle. There'll be statues and stuff like that, peaceful sanctuaries, sunken gardens, watt bike powered pedalos and other random stuff

Andy

Or DAre I suggest the W Kilbride hill survivors club (sorry, below the belt)

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm thinking I might establish 'The Billy Macdonald Survivors Centre' on Holy Isle. There'll be statues and stuff like that, peaceful sanctuaries, sunken gardens, watt bike powered pedalos and other random stuff

Andy

Just send billy to the holy Isle.

Send Paul to Arran while you're at it!