Sewing bee 9th June

• Life Members

Tagged along after Stewarton heading toward Mearns again, got spat out the back past the half way down the Dams Road :-( it was a good work out though. Thanks for the wheels guys, be it a brief one for me! I don't even know how many was out in the bunch as it was just a blur to me......

Sorry, I just continue on back to Mearns at the turn off for Neilston/Barrhead, I heard someone shouted, but I told George I was heading back.

Hope everyone got home ok!

I've just about stopped coughing now :-) feet up and watching the Dauphine, ah that's what summer week days all about :-)

Cheers

Chung

• Committee

I looked for bogs bunch tonight. Got to Bishy Hill at 1920 and missed them by a minute acording to another rider!

solo TT effort along back roads to woodhall and up the Clune was to no avail. Passed three puncturees so I knew I wasn't far behind. Hoped I might catch them at the temporary light on BoW road but might as well tried licking moonshine. I suspect I was chasing an enormous fast bunch.

Beautiful night for it.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Woof! That was harder than the Thursday night elite racing tumshie session.

From Bowfield to Neilston it was eyeballs out stuff.

Sorry for pushing on after dalek hill but got a call to say my mum had been taken to the southern-she's ok but the adrenaline kicked in & I horsed it home in record time.

G

Still broken this morning. Re reading the posts from last night and glad that everyone else thought it was a hard fast run.

The pace Darryl set off at along the track had me thinking he had remembered he'd left the iron on and was anxious to get home. All good though.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

I looked for bogs bunch tonight. Got to Bishy Hill at 1920 and missed them by a minute acording to another rider!

solo TT effort along back roads to woodhall and up the Clune was to no avail. Passed three puncturees so I knew I wasn't far behind. Hoped I might catch them at the temporary light on BoW road but might as well tried licking moonshine. I suspect I was chasing an enormous fast bunch.

Beautiful night for it.

correct in everything you say.