Shorts

Guest EPCC

Hi

Has anybody got issues with there shorts I have an issue with the pad area of the shorts

The material has deteriorated and I think this is a quality issue

I also know that Colin's shorts have also performed badly as I sat behind him the other week

Further to this I also know that another club supplied by the same supplier has issues could anybody with an issue post below

Note try and keep the thread on the subject which is quality issues nothing else

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi Billy

I had a chat with Mark regarding this issue when we were in Belgium. Anyone with issues, me included, should pm Mark. Once he has collated the information he will contact the supplier for resolution.

Guys,

Let me know if there are any issues. One pair of my bibs have holed around the pad area, while the other pair haven't. I alternate between one pair and the other to prolong their life so my usage of a single pair of bibs is probably half that of most (depending on how often you are on the bike.

I can't and won't make any promises at this time. However, I have secured a new pair of bibs at Pactimo's discretion. If there is a clear issue with quality control on a batch of material then I'll push for replacements for all those affected. If however the problems are arising through a lack of care then this may be more difficult to resolve.

PMs to me with a brief outline of the fault and where possible a photo.

Thanks

Mark

Guest EPCC

Mark

Tried PM but your box is full just tort you know it's not a white mark round the pad the material has thinned and became see through has to be a material defect if you want to collect them fine

Als if you send me suppliers contact happy to deal with them direct

Guest EPCC

Mark

As you didn't reply emailed Raffaella myself and sent her a picture of the defective material

Got the impression she is not that bothered I would be dissapointed if I don't get a new pair of shorts but will update you when I get her email response

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

If this is every man/woman/child for himself can anybody supply the relevant e-mail address to get resolution as per Billy. If not for general distribution PM affected members.

No interest in buying any more Pactimo gear if the shorts I have worn about 10 times have the @rse falling oot them.

I've been in further contact with Pactimo today. I have, admittedly, dragged my heels a little on this - busy at work prior to going on holiday and I didn't do anything further while overseas - claimed some semblance of a life back. 

From Billy's post, indicating he has secured replacement bibs, the broader outcome may be a positive one for all those concerned. I'll keep you posted as and when I hear something further.

M