Renfrew Winter Bunch

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

George. & Billy u pair of social misfits. At least start with Renfra bunch as I actually do miss u

Which means Charlie is flying & wants to knock it into us.

Had several beers tonight so no thanks. Just have to suck up a kicking from an unusually sober billy on the morrow.

Gulp.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Despite the Armageddon conditions there was a bunch of over 20 who experienced the full range of Scottish winter with heavy rain, light rain, icy rain, sleety rain, driving rain and plain rain. There was the odd bit of sunshine too. Plenty JWCC present. The main roads were ok if you were carful however it was not an issue after Inchinnan as there was an almighty downpour which melted everything. Bunch stayed together to top of Kilwinning drag then rapidly disintegrated. By sprint time in Barrhead there were only 4 left !

Chapeau to all who found their inner Flandrian today and toughed it round :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Sack the bbc weathermen . At 8am they posted a big sun from 9 am onwards so I stupidly put on the wind proof jacket instead of rain jacket. Was sodden as early as red smiddy. My feet are only now talking to me. That said another great run and 140 + km in bank for LBL. Darryl what happened to u as u were posted missing after Gourock