Sunday 9th February - Reliablity #2 - Moscow Revolution

Ramsay

• 2023 Subscriptions

Group of seven left at 9.00am. Graham,Ken,Peter,Karen,Mia, Dave & Carol. Headed up into the high ground Through rain and made good time to reach Fenwick. Did a detour round the loop and headed back into what seemed a headwind in every direction. Lost Ken with a mechanical at Bowfield and rest made it back to clubhouse just before Martin and Adam. Hung about for a while but as was soaked and cold, most headed home as no sign of keys.

Had previousily left Jaffa cakes and hope they were made use of. Tough day but glad we completed. Dave

The scourge of the CO2 canisters obviously struck twice....I hate these things and even though I make a point to avoid them I was CO2'd also.

"Carry on Puncture Repair" starring me and Alan premeried on the Moscow loop today. Being stuck in my wee chain ring from the first climb out of Stewarton was another highlight but the best part of the day was my bonk in absolutely atrocious conditions on my way back from the club rooms - had to stop at Lochwinnoch for a rice crispy caramel thing to see me home.

Good to get out and 60 odd miles with no pain :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

The scourge of the CO2 canisters obviously struck twice....I hate these things and even though I make a point to avoid them I was CO2'd also.

"Carry on Puncture Repair" starring me and Alan premeried on the Moscow loop today. Being stuck in my wee chain ring from the first climb out of Stewarton was another highlight but the best part of the day was my bonk in absolutely atrocious conditions on my way back from the club rooms - had to stop at Lochwinnoch for a rice crispy caramel thing to see me home.

Good to get out and 60 odd miles with no pain :)

Paul and I ended up with an extensive fart about by the time I'd misfitted the C02 canister and Paul had pulled off the top of his pump.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another tough day, but pleased to keep it going until Stewarton on the way back. Had to gring it out back to Johnstone with nothing left in my legs. Glad to see someone picked up Roddy after he dropped off my wheel after Dunlop.

• 2023 Subscriptions

A tough day in the weather indeed, but mucho fun all the same....Glad you're okay Chung, was a nasty wee tumble and well done for finishing strongly in the bunch....Chungs gymnastics apart, no mechanicals, puntures, etc for the group, looks like the 9.45 bunch got everyones share today icon_blue_laugh

Carol, indeed the Jaffa Cakes were welcomed by the troops, they were polished off along with the soup and AlanT's delicious cakes, thanks guys. I'll try to get the 9am bunch sorted with a set of keys for the next couple of Sundays...

Highlight of the day for me was Darryl's throw of a full banana skin in Stewarton, at the front of the bunch going at speed a full hurl of the banana skin against a wall and straight in to a half shut wheelie bin, awesome, he could try that 100 times and never repeat the feat, jammy sod..