New Bogs thread for new year

P McDonald

• Committee

Must be the first week the weather has improved a lot for Saturday as the week has progressed.

Yip, as always for me.

:)

Stick to the day job Paul Ohyadancer! Fast run today was very wisely shortened at W Kilbride after two hours in cold rain.

Pace is going up. I joined at Bishy hill and was riding at 45 kph uphill to get on the back of the group.

Toes went at Largs and fingers went at Dalry as the mercury dropped.

Roll on spring.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fast and furious today. Excellent fun. Pace and first weight training session on Thursday morning finally got to me on the west Kilbride climb. Elastic snapped on the Barrmill habble. Cold lonely and ultimately very painful ride back to finnieston. Saying that. I wouldn't have missed it

Andy

• 2023 Subscriptions

Every week I say I am not going out for another freezing and soaking experience. And every Saturday since early December I have done exactly that. However I think this week I have hit the limit and will go for the turbo session in the clubrooms. I have stocked up enough Rule 5 points to get through to Feb :)