CLUBROOMS

ginty001

• 2023 Subscriptions

Folks,

Extensive works have been completed in the ladies, gents, kitchen and store, but in order to get it ready for a coat of paint, we need some bodies down to give the place a good clean, lots of dust kicking about..

Looking for volunteers for an evening or Sat morning asap....

Could we have a show of hands for either this Saturday morning or next Monday night ?

Thanks

Ian.......

• 2023 Subscriptions

Okay folks,

Greig will meet Paul McD, Darryl and MarkO at the clubrooms at 8am on Saturday, that leaves myself , Paul C, Kenny B and Ramsay for Monday night.

With a couple of more painting days to follow, hopefully we can get the clubrooms fresh and functional for all...

cheers

Ian

Yes we are on for saturday morning. Plan will be to deal with any detritus left behind and dealing with the expected layer of dust. Vacuum cleaners at the ready gentlemen. Shouldn't take too long. Ideally if we can leave the store, kitchen and toilets in state where the Monday evening team can do a thorough wipe down.

Guys if you had hung on a little longer this morning before locking up and fleeing the scene I was there just after 9. I had assumed that you would have been there for more than an hour. Dave also turned up 5-10 mins after me. We would have work to finish the clear out.

Can't make Monday. Ginty I'll pm you regards the painting.