Main Bunch 30

Guest EPCC

Hi folks thot ad take opportunity of postin a run as a havnt yet since becõming a new mem!

Rite here we go, clubroom,howood,uplamoor,dunlop,stewarton,

kimaurs,crosshouse,dundonald hill,loans,irvine,kilwinning,dalry,swinless,largs,

brisbane glen,clune,kilmalcolm,bow,clubroom

dnt knw how many mls if someone wants to

mmr it clockwise! Cheers john

That's a bit of a monster route John with a fair number of inclines. Don't think my legs would cope with that and the return back to Carmunnock.

Was going to suggest the Troon run but could incorporate part of your route. From memory the Troon run is circa 65miles, door to door from Miller Street - out via Stewarton, Crosshouse and Dundonald (no Hill) with the return taking in Kilwinning, Sunnyside and the top section of the Barmill Circuit.

We could head straight up the coast to Largs from Kilwinning do the Haylie and drop down into Kilbirnie before heading up the track. Alternatively, if you're looking for additional ramps, head in land from Seamill to Dalry and the up the Swinlees Road before dropping back into Kilbirnie for the track back to Miller Street.

Regardless, I should be out on Sunday 09.00 at Miler Street.

M

M

Andy , that sounds ok if u want to make it more interesting down the track to lochwin and on to main rd and turn right after old st josephs nursing home then up hill all the way to kilbirnie, õnce into kilb head twards largs then cutoff down swinless rd nice decent bringing us into dalry for the alp de moors just to add some more spice :-)

Andy, proposed route is fine. The off piste route between Lochwinnoch and Kilbrnie isn't the best surface from memory and probably has gotten worse, albeit a section leading into Kilbirnie was resurfaced a year or so ago. Largs Rd/Swinlees Rd detour sounds fine. Steady climb and a good descent. Can decide on the day.

M

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Mark's patter is tolerable.

Apart from that c-a-a--dence pronunciation of his that puts my teeth on edge.

Having listened to Davie B & Innocent John I conclude it's not a kilbirnie thing.

He's just weird :)

Mark don't you listen to those big meanies there just wish they were as skinny as you so they could get up hills quicker since their too auld to win the sprints now as for your accent were you a traveler in a previous life just askin as I thought I saw you on B F G W and you sound like them :-)

• Committee

Hi

I'll be there with three of our U16s.

We'll go as far as Glengarnock and then head to Barrmill for a couple of laps of the Admirality circuit.

Should be very quiet roads.

Happy to take a couple of other U16s if they are OK for a 3 hour run.

Please PM me.

Alan