Main Bunch 30

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Darryl, Ian, Couttie, and Gummers set off at 9 bells from club rooms. Found Wossy loitering on the path, later found John in splendid reds and greens and then our very own Belgian Davie B. lovely Ayrshire pavé from Glengarnock to Dalry then Fairlie Moor climb. Davie's bottle came out, went under my wheel and produced a jolt in the bike which i can only describe as eye watering. At top of Fairle moor we waited on Couttie and John but no sign. What happened? Davie B went back up after bottom because he's hard! Us softies went to Largs for coffee and scones. A limb back up the old Largs road, then a climb up from Greenock again put some pain in the legs for a head wind all the way home. 100 k on the day! Lovely

Andy

Sorry andy and the rest o the gang got to top

at a very slow pace and that was it nothin left

to give,didnt realise ian was bhind me so we

both turned around headed home,a went straight to bed when in sad ! Was lookin frwd to that run,b a couple o wks till the fitness returns a thnk :'(

cheers j

Evil bunch of evil things! Nothing wrong with my patter or its delivery. My timing might be flawed but it is not my fault that the majority of the bunch has difficulty with properly formed sentences and find anything more than single syllable grunts more challenging than the Clune Brae in the big ring.

Should be out next weekend. Looking forward to showing the fatties a clean pair of sidis on the vertical bits before getting spat out on the run home.

M