Summer Holiday Jaunt

Big Al

Ya big Jessie your making it hard work listening to that crap I can't believe you don't have any shakin Stevens to take the pain out of those nasty cols , but seriously don't you have any audible books on your walkman ? Even the French misspell my name lol don't go wimping out get over those speed bumps yer dain no bad keep it up

All the best

Greig lol

Al just read your latest post and i cant believe YOU think that youve quit ( no one else does ) no way big man that was an epic adventure and well over 1000 miles so get that thought out your head crack open your bubbly and party there are loads of us that would have loved to to something like that i take my hat of to you sir enjoy your night as i know your home now cause you were spied in Paisley Hello,beer!!

Greig and Elaine

I still have half a packet of Haribo sports mix left from Aldi in Caen yesterday to enjoy!

Greg, I redeemed myself by riding home from Glasgow after meeting an ex wheeler and Glasgow Rowing Club captain in Central Station who talked me into it! The weather was beautiful, I rode all the way with a huge grin on my face, and managed to take a few good photos of meaningful places on the way home :)

It seemed surprisingly short from Glasgow to Lochwinnoch!

• Members

Epic, Al! It's been great reading your round-ups every night before bed. I can remember thinking at the beginning what a shame it is that you don't have any company. On reflection, solo was probably for the best cos you'd have slowly but surely ripped the legs off anyone bold enough to join you! Still can't believe the distance you rode on your own to the ferry yesterday.