Team RR Falkirk 2nd Sep

P McDonald

I took an absoloute kicking on that course last year so i am a possibility mind you i dont know if we have six racers.

Quick count

P.McD

D.B

D.T

M.On

C.McC

Me

On that and that DG is away i think you would have to try and get Ramsay to make a comeback for this race

Thats assuming Sir richard is not wanting to race and that our one sport is not enough racers are competing .

• 2024 Subscriptions
I took an absoloute kicking on that course last year so i am a possibility mind you i dont know if we have six racers.

Quick count

P.McD

D.B

D.T

M.On

C.McC

Me

On that and that DG is away i think you would have to try and get Ramsay to make a comeback for this race

Thats assuming Sir richard is not wanting to race and that our one sport is not enough racers are competing .

And Greg, of course!

• Members

I'd like to test my legs before the end of the season, but I've lost all my confidence since I crashed and I'm a total liability in a bunch on wet roads. Don't see any point in entering anything till I sort my head out. :-(

I''m sure we must have six guys who are willing and able, though.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Guys

We got Dave T, Dave B and myself as commits for this race.

Is there one more commit? Or more?

We're probably past the close date but I can email the organiser and I'm sure he will give us a start if there is space as I know him.

Mark O - why not take your good form from today and have a go at this?

We kinda need to decide tonight if we want a start,

Cheers

Oh ya dancer !

Paul, got my ear bashed about this on way down the road. If you need a 4th man then I'll fill the gap. Not sure what nick I'll be in with the big boys but let's do it. If you need to enter tonight could you do it on my behalf as my internet is patchy at the moment

Mark

Yes, appreciate the effort Paul. I hadn't considered the event until Billy and Charlie badgered me on Sunday. That said I hadn't considered the vets race until last Tuesday when the same double act ganged up on me. More about that one on another thread.

M