TT2 Georgetown Road 3rd April

Guest EPCC

Going to try and make it tonight but have some errands to attend to after work.

Mark - if I'm there I will definately be driving given time constraints and lets be honest the balmy summer evening it proves to be. Also, have you got my saddle bag, think I left it in your boot on Sat?

Cheers,

D

Davie,

I'll be driving there straight from work, well crawling along the M8 if this morning is anything to go by!!!!!. You kit will still be in the car. I may be looking for a partner if any one is interested in towing me over the course.

M

A blustery evening on the Georgetown, with only a few hardy souls turning out, 10 in all I think. Wasn't too bad once you got going and we got it dry too. Squally snow shower around blew in around 6 and passed thru fairly quickly. Vote of thanks to Jan for braving the elements as time keeper Clappers . Well done Mr McGinty - best Wheeler on the night Oh ya dancer ! . Charlie - one of those nights mon ami, enjoy your "recovery" glass. Hello, beer !!

M

You offering a wheel for next week MacBagel? 3rd time lucky eh. Hoping to have tt machine up and running by then. I think broke is too strong a word. Hincapie's bike had a tizzy last week and Charlie had an off night. M'lud is usually far far stronger than this evening's foray, slightly kinked perhaps but certainly not broken.