sat morning

Guest EPCC

Had been toying with idea of Bogs Bunch, now that dancing season has started in earnest - read that for wife and children free Saturdays Oh ya dancer ! What time does this motley crew depart? I guess I could be persuaded.

I'm game for hanging around at the back of a bunch, with potential bail out at the Haylie. Davie let me know when you wish to set out Sat. morning.

M

Mark,

Bunch should leave bogs at 10:00hrs.

I am crap at estimating e.t.a's and usually end up about 20 mins early for things. However reckon if we are at Morrisons for 09:20 it gives us loads of time to get to Renfrew. Working back this means Paddockholm meet at 08:40. I fancy a very steady start to the day!

Paul, others - anybody else meeting on the track / Morrissons.

D

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys

I would suggest Morrisons about 9.30am. Earlier and you end up hangning about in Renfrew. Bunch always heads out by Inchinnan so no worries about being late - just meet up on road out. What ya reckon?

That would be Lochwinnoch loch at 9.10am.

Oh ya dancer !

Davie,

Sounds good to me. Eye on weather already. To be dry this afternoon after damp morning. If roads still wet at tea time the track my be icy on the morning. May need to take main road or indeed train to Johnstone. Remember nothing smaller than a 20 on the train!!!!!!!!!

M

• 2024 Subscriptions
Davie,

Sounds good to me. Eye on weather already. To be dry this afternoon after damp morning. If roads still wet at tea time the track my be icy on the morning. May need to take main road or indeed train to Johnstone. Remember nothing smaller than a 20 on the train!!!!!!!!!

M

Was on the path today. V. Icy. Wouldn't recommend riding Sat morning.

Davie,

If JWCC's very own Cat Cubie aka D Gunson says the track was icy today, it'll probably be worse tomorrow morning. Suggest sticking to main road and giving ourselves an extra 10-15 mins. Say 08.30 at bottom of Dipple Road.

M

Good call ...see you there.

D