sat morning

Guest EPCC

• Committee

I was on the A8 today in a car heading east through the Port, too icy for me.

Ten JWCC were followed at about one minute by a dozen kooriers then ANOTHER bunch of 15-20 a minute behind.

There were about forty riders out. Did you get caught?

Hope you all got back safely. Coast road looked okish but even Clune had ice.

Alan

• 2023 Subscriptions

Pure belter today

There were 10 Dooleys Race Team out, 8 JWCC and about 12 Kooriers plus 1/2 dozen other bogs bunch. We rode with each bunch at some point but ultimately teamed up with bogs bunch in Largs for run to Kilwinning then habble up the Barhead road.

Ended up 85 miles fo me

Oh ya dancer !

Good ride today.bar getting dropped on that we climb that's what I get for hitting the fro.t used up all I had on the up and lost a wheel 81 miles for ne good fun

Charlie this was a run and had no standing

• 2023 Subscriptions

yip Billy did A spell at the front.paul did comment on it on way back to Johnstone. I think it was along the lines of Billy hit the front and did a kamakasi spell that paul thought he might regret later Missed him for the other spells though. He He.

agree with Paul belter of a day. The habble to Lugton was oh so tough and yes billy your doing today does not count

Charlie,

The 'Mac'ster was clad in lycra and was on his bike, his doing does count but only in the moral victory column just every bit as much as his day in the sun dropping me on the Fairlie Moor hill. I can't deny him that one, so chalk up his doing on the board. I take it he was suffering from a nosebleed after his foray at the front.

M