3 Day Base Blaster

Guest EPCC

Anybody up for post xmass base blaster 3 runs to largs coast road and back pit stop at the BB All groups could do this either using different start times or route to arrive in Largs

Proposed dates are 27,29,30 December 0930 steady pace out warmer last 15 back anybody in

Ps think of the empty calories you will need to loose unless you stay on the G&T with slimline

It's party time !It's party time !

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Splendid aliteration, Billy. Am I up for 3 visits to le bagel in a week? That's like asking if shimano is the superior component manufacturer! I'll be out burning off the turkey and curly wurlies from my selection boxes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'll be out at least twice, Billy. No' sure about the 27th yet. I fancied going on Kenny's Falkirk Wheel jaunt, but after commuting on my mountain bike last week, I'm not sure I have the strength or the will to ride it for 60 miles. I'll see what the weather's doing and decide nearer the time.

I'm looking forward to these coastal runs, though, especially after a week confined to the turbo. Fingers crossed for sunshine.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Unless i have read wrong, there seems to be a clash of the falkirk trip and day one of the base blaster...soo my question is, is there only 2 base blasters or 3, with one being a rescheduled date? i think 28th is free could this be base blasting no.1?

Greg

Edit...p.s should of added, as it stands im only able to ride 28th and 30th. work beckons me 27th and 29th.