Hairy or bald?

Richie Cross

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always remember to mosturise afterwards which ever method you decide on. Also duck tape sticks to everything and should pull the hair out when removed and has to be more manly that veet. Gawn, gie's a kiss.

Ritchie minor crash resulting in 7 stitches to right elbow and a dent in my pride nothing serious. will be back ridding soon if i can just find where hubby has hidden bike.

kay sorry to hear about the mishap i know how u feel

i think youre just trying to keep up with me in the stitches department (only joking )hope you get better soon will miss my training buddie

cant find any veet in house so it looks like a trip to boots but will take one daughters with me so it doesn't look so bad

richie youv'ed opened a massive can of worms here

best of luck to everybody with what ever options they choose

brian :rockband

:flamethrower:flamethrower

Go to a professional and get them waxed, not in the least painful or else they are doing it wrong,, should last about 4-6 weeks. Tried sugaring once, ouch now that wisnae at all pleasant and as to Mr McGinty's point earlier,,, of course its about the pose factor Gawn, gie's a kiss.

Kay, sorry to hear about your tumble hope your not off the bike for long. I don't think anyone else asked so I will, How's the bike?

Has anyone got thoughts on "go faster" stripes in a whooosh style or an all hip look with tramlines. What about a wing motif at the ankle a la hermes.I've gone to far haven't I.

If I do go for a svelt finish it'll be a bare blade clippered start then wet shave for me all the way to the boxer line followed by an apres defuzz moisturise. Will engage the services of Mrs O to do the hard to reach places :oops:

M

Hi, Folks

If I can introduce myself to you. My name is Christiana Phillipa dos Santos and I have recently moved to Houston after five years in London. I am originally from San Paolo, Brazil and have been cycling for eight years (since I was 19)

I was hoping to meet some of you on a club run but maybe you will tire me out with your planned long runs before Flanders

I have looked at the forum and this has made me laugh so very much and maybe I can help

My expertise began in Brazil and I have been working in London since 2006 offering male waxing treatment from a private Therapy Studio. I am Habia CPD qualified female Therapist, UK and Brazil male wax professional. Senac Brazil, Technical School in Beauty Portugal.

If some of you are interested then I can offer my services at the rooms of the club to prepare you for your visit to Belgium

I can offer my services free of charge but if you would like to make a donation to a charity or maybe your children's club, Johnstone Jets, then I think it would be good

Please let me know. I have a free evening on Wednesday so maybe could arrange something at the rooms of the club. Are the rooms heated? It would be beneficial if they are.

Christiana

Hi, Christiana

Welcome to the club. Don't worry about all the talk of long and fast miles. There is also a group for beginners / returners which is approximately 30 miles

I'm sure some of the guys will take you up on your offer. We had a similar situation a few years ago where we had a masseur at the clubrooms

Come on Guys. What an opportunity and all for a good cause as well :lol::lol:

KennyS

Hello, Kennys

Thank you for your message. I cannot be out tomorrow as I plan to meet some friends in Glasgow to watch the football but I am hopeful to be riding soon.

Are you interested in the waxing session? Are you also riding in Flanders?

Christiana

I'd be up for Wed and £20 towards the Jets/charity etc although would Wed not be a clash for those doing/helping at the TT?

Will other dates be made available?

Welcome to the club Christiana. 8-)

I'll admit I was initially sceptical....I wondered what the chances were of you appearing just as we talk about

shaving/waxing etc.

Er, a Brazilian from a Brazilian etc :grin:

If this is on for Wednesday, what time. I'm up for it esp if charity will benefit. Can we make it 7ish or later as I'm on Islay on Wednesday and don't know when the flight gets back to Glasgow. Will take orders from those who require dutch courage.

M

Guys,

We met Christiana on the grorgetown tonight after the TT. unfortunately, she is unable to make it tomorrow night and send hers apologies and wishes you all good luck on the trip.

Christiana also asked if we could pass on a message in response to a PM she received 'unfortunately, she doesn't do home visits but her business partner, Rafael, does if you wish to get in touch with him instead, Billy' :lol::lol: