Sunday 2nd Jan

Darryl Gunson

• 2023 Subscriptions

Happy new year all

Hope to be out tomorrow but I am in a very 'maybe' category - still no water and various works ongoing :shock:

Greg/David - I know we had talked about maybe the Anniesland bunch for a wee change - sorry I cannot commit to it this week. Plenty time for some good grinds before racing begins :grin:

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

Davie,

I had expected the cycle path to be clear. It was really icy on Monday last week, but no worse than my street which is now clear. If you are taking car and there is space can I tag along? Alternatively I'd be happy to take my car and could pick you up outside RT's about 9. Give me a call to sort out arrangements on 07769 690825.

Mark

I was out on the cycle path with my son (in his trailer) today. Between Kilbarchan and Lochwinnoch 99% of the ice is gone leaving only very isolated patches which are easy to see and avoid - so it's fine for a solo rider. If riding in a bunch I would still advise caution. Obviously I can't speak for the Lochwinnoch-Glengarnock section of the path.

I probably won't make it out with the bunch tomorrow due to ongoing family illness but I hope all who do make it out have a good ride.

I am cycling from LochW to Morrisons on the track tomorrow. As Tony says all the ice has gone. I cycled down the track to Kilbirnie (and beyond to Kilwinning) yesterday - no problem.

Even if there is frost the track is still OK with caution. I have cycled to the club on the track at -5 C and there is no problem as it is a straight line.

I will leave LW about 9:05 t be at morrisons 9:30

Great run this morning really enjoyed it, even if it was right on my limit at the mo. Paul thanks for shepherding me home. Haylie was a breeze (Ha Ha). Looking forward to doing it all over again next weekend - just as soon as everything stops hurting!

Cheers

Mark

Hi folks,

Wasn't sure if I should put my first post in another section?

I've already met some of you at a couple of turbo sessions but just managed to get my forum

account activated thanks to Ian.

Had hoped to come on the run yesterday but a bad night thanks to my 2nd old and the onset of a cold put paid to that :(

Out of curiosity, what was the time, distance cycled and ave speed from yesterday?

Not sure I fit in at the moment.

Was this the coast run to Largs and back via Kilbirnie?

Thanks and see you soon.

PS...I've already joined the club and wondered how I go about getting team kit?