club curry night

martin

• 2023 Subscriptions

Dear all,

It is planned to have a club curry evening, this Friday, at the clubrooms in Miller Street. These are not licensed premises, so you are free to bring your own preferred brand of complex carbohydrates to wash it down. Starting around 7.00pm. We'll have some take away menus and phone an order in.

I think most, if not all of your committee members will be there, so a great chance to come and talk about bikes, life and the universe.

Show of hands? Well, hallawrerr china! Be good to know how many people can manage along.

Cheeers

Mul

• Members

That sounds good, but I'm not sure if I'm free yet.

Kenny S, if I manage to make it, any chance that you could bring along what's left of the club clothing stock, please, specifically the bib knicks, bib longs and long-sleeve jerseys you were trying to flog when I picked up my club kit in August. :grin: I'm in the market for all three now and would appreciate a look at the medium and large sizes (if there are any left.) Let me know, please.