caledonian etape

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Subscriptions

That's me booked in too :lol: , is the plan to stay the night before only or the night of also Hello, beer !! ??

Having lost a few pounds this year i wasn't too happy having to book under the code "small fat cyclists", but looking forward to a nice big bunch of Joansin setting off ;-)

Ian......

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ian

lodge will be available for Friday saturday and Sunday. Those staying so far are:-

Charlie

Billy Mac

davie b

Paul c

Lindsay

James

Ian McG

paul if i were you i would amend your time and go under the smfc logo. The earlier you start the quicker the bunch. You will have no difficulty with the under 4 hour slot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest EPCC

Guys

If you look at the times on line we are spread out like a ten pint spew, so if you would like to ride as a bunch to get a quick time post your name here and i can try and alter them on the day . However those with a wave they like stay where you are.

I am trying to get to wave D with Charlie James and Al dont kknow who else is in D as i couldntt remember all the sunday names

Guest EPCC

We have two spaces available for the etape at the moment Jim Daily has provisionally booked one of the leaving one place available so if you want it please post here also if you can make it at short notice please also post here Charlie may have space for the night but you would have to speak with him.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys

I will be in wave F or something (still to check with my usual adept forward planning) as I was originally doing it with Heidi. However you can pretty much start when you like. The timing chip registers when you pass through the start gate so if we start as a bunch there should not be a problem

Tom

• 2023 Subscriptions

proposing to leave about 10.30am. lodge is opposite killiecrankie visitor centre There is a sign for Old Faskally. Suggest we meet there drop off the gear and then cycle in to Pitlochry to register. The fewer cars the better. Spoken to James unfortunately he can not make it so from memory the following are going:-

charlie

billy

davie

lindsay

al

paul

tom

campbell

Ian

Has everyone got a lift.If not who has space.