Hostel weekend in November

Darryl Gunson

If auldies are allowed to come, I'll be there!

Dave from the far east (who was with us at Wanlockhead) would like to come too.

KennyS, are you taking your car (and most importantly, everyone's bags...) or are you slumming it and going by bike? ;-)

Dennis

Looks like double figures already. Bearing in mind that it is only two rooms I suggest that we book the whole place for £250 and then encourage more folk to come along. Anyone have a problem with this? Max price of £25.00 each. We would need 20 bodies to break even. 24 spaces in all

I can't do that weekend as Jane and I have kids week about so have a good one. I'll let al know as he is almost certain to come. So count him in.

ss

If you cant make this one, Id be happy to join you on the original dates you mentioned as well as this trip Simon, Killin, Aberfeldy etc.

Just give me a shout.

Cheers

Simon,

Sorry you can't make that weekend, especially as you initiated the idea for this trip.

It won't be the same without you on such a bunch trip, especially if there is a sing-song at the place of abode, or punctures to be fixed inside the lunch-pub, like the last time! ;-)

Dennis