Main Bunch 08/01/17

• 2023 Subscriptions

Compact group, consisting of me & me only headed along the increasingly foggy track to Kilbirnie & through thick fog over the Largs Road.

No stop in the BB as I had no-one to chat to-did notice a large group of Paisley Velo as I passed by.

Over Brisbane & up the Whinn & home.

Disappointed by the lack of support for what used to be a well supported ride & wondering how it would look to any prospective members who turned up?

• 2023 Subscriptions

If "faster" bunch meant 27kph+ and I knew who was coming ("moi" and "edvald" are likely to be people I know but who are they?) - I'd like to come out some Sundays.

My first JWCC ride was almost 3 years ago now and I still don't follow what goes on (and so in the main I do my own thing). There must be a sub forum in Esperanto right?

I know. This post doesn't help.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good effort George! Turning up for a run that wasnae posted gives extra kudos!

I had a look at the JWCC strava page. Some very impressive miles made by usual main bunchers this week which I suspect has hit this forum page hard this week.

I'd have happily joined you for a bunch of two from Kilbirnie or thereabouts over to Greenock although I suspect I would only have brought irony to the terms faster and longer.

Toodlepip x