Sunday 16 August - Loch Katrine

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yip. Great day out, bathed in sunshine to the extent that I have tiger stripes on my baldy dome :(

Tough day for me: popped for the first time after about 50 miles then had another bad patch at the foot of Dukes Pass. Took a Stephen Roche-La Plagne 87 effort to reel in & pass Charlie Wegelius before the top.

Then spent the entire ride home hanging on for dear life as Alan & Iain churned into the headwind.

Thanks for the wheels, guys :)

• Members

Enjoy the run to Aberfoyle where myself and daryl enjoyed the mid morning sunshine and a nice coffee. Would liked to have done the +100 miles but legs not working at moment. Daryl, enjoyed the chat and the wheel back home on what was a cracking day. Ended up with 61 on the clock and hope to be back to normality soon.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cracking day out, some glorious scenery, sunshine and great company. 1st time out with the bunch in 5weeks since the Wanlockhead beasty day out, and it really felt like it on the return leg.. Some shift at the front from McBride and Ullrich from Aberfoyle homewards, all in all 90 lumpy miles for me and legs now feeling every one of them..