APR ENTRIES

George

• 2023 Subscriptions

Heard last night that there are so many entries (104 as Iain mentioned) that there are 2 races at Fenwick APR, one for those who have never raced and one for those who have. 2nd race starts 4.15pm. First one 1pm.

There you go then

:)

• Members

Ian

There are no licence points in an APR as its handicapped and anyone from any group can win.

:)

Daft as it is, licence points have been awarded to top-ten finishers in early season APRs over the last few years.

I'm pretty sure this issue has cropped up on the Braveheart forum more than once.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Daft as it is, licence points have been awarded to top-ten finishers in early season APRs over the last few years.

I'm pretty sure this issue has cropped up on the Braveheart forum more than once.

That does seem a bit daft. Although not an isolated case of daftness with point allocation - with the track league only the top 6 overall get points after 10 weeks of racing. By comparision the top 6 in the vets 3k pursuit also got points last year. There were only 6 entries!

• 2023 Subscriptions

FAO Charlie,

We are chasing Messrs Baird, Leavy & Porteous with 2 mins to make up.

Groupings obviously based on IQ rather than ability.

You might have to do a spell at the front. I'll explain what that is before the start. :)