Sunday 19th Oct Main Bunch - Kilcreggan

Mark O

• Life Members

Hello there,

I'll try to make it to the clubroom for 9am, if not then I'll ambush the bunch coming down Georgetown Road.

Hopefully my wheels will not let me down and get me pass the Hurlet this time :-)

See you all tomorrow!

P.S Bike with muddies for me obviously ;-)

Cheers

Chung

• Life Members

Great weather for my local wind farm today :-)

Not that ideal for cycling, therefore I'll give it a miss this morning and maybe head out later.

For those who're heading out take care and stay safe!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well my wimpy main bunch chums you missed a cracking day. Six brave souls ( al B Ian mcT Ian porteous James McLaren Ian Archibaldand myself) met at miller st @ 9 bells and headed to kilcreggan for a smashing coffee stop. Their carrot cake is to die for. The weather was a bit like a car wash. You got a soaking then a short time later the wind dried you off. Good miles and excellent company 137 km banked for Liege.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyable ride, only negative was the super tailwind we were all looking forward to didnt really materialise on the return leg it was more like a crosswind by then.

Well done to James making the step up to the main bunch, that was a bit harder than normal today.