March 30 Main Bunch Good Bike sunday

Guest EPCC

Knackerd

That was hard both on my legs and to take as slim George was flying

Fairly tired by the time I got home defo in the doghouse as I did tell her I would be back by 1

• 2023 Subscriptions

81.5 miles clocked, legs shredded, thanks to Ian for the tow back to Erskine. I still don't like hills. And my duff chainring didn't mis-behave too badly.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great day on the bike, 3 big climbs and it's still only March, although the weather felt more like January....legs are totally shredded, dinner nearly ready and bottle of red just about to be opened See me? See happy?

Unlucky with the wheel Alan, hope you get it sorted quickly...

• 2023 Subscriptions

Some tough hills and weather. With the Tak and the Crow taking us into the clouds it almost made them feel like the Pryenees. The tailwind i was expecting going along the Carron Valley didnt seem to materialise but at least we got it after the cafe stop.

Hope the injury isnt too bad Mark

Guest George

How good was that!

I'll be tweeting my dissatisfaction to Sean Batty later, he said it'd be cloudy with sunny spells-what we got was a pea souper over the tak me doon & the crow. Cracking 50mph descent down the crow, to be fair.

Billy, Iain & I waited 10 minutes for you at Morrisons before heading as it was getting a bit Bertie Auld.

You know how us skinny types feel the chill :)