Paris Roubaix Challenge 166k 12 April

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Billy

I have requested to be part of the group as I couldn't see anyway to add the transfer. I emailed them and they have added me manually to the shuttle. so no need to do anything, other than accept me as part of the group.

Thanks.

Tom

• 2023 Subscriptions

Happy to share with you Al, Billy if you can send me details so I can transfer money the £52 that would be great. If your happy to share Al let me know. I Can book it and you can send me money or just book it and I will send it to you. Not sure on space on cars but you can get bus from Glasgow to Lille for about £60 return with bike. I would be happy to drive aswell, and bring car if needed.

Regarding cars, should we summarise what we have available and see what combination works?

I have large people carrier type car which gives us a few options, the likely ones being:

3 people and 3 bikes inside the car

2 people and 4 bikes inside the car

6 people and no bikes - it would be a challenge to get luggage for 6 in the car!

If need be, I'm sure I could hire/borrow a roof rack and get 4 bikes on the roof and 4 people inside.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Regarding cars, should we summarise what we have available and see what combination works?

I have large people carrier type car which gives us a few options, the likely ones being:

3 people and 3 bikes inside the car

2 people and 4 bikes inside the car

6 people and no bikes - it would be a challenge to get luggage for 6 in the car!

If need be, I'm sure I could hire/borrow a roof rack and get 4 bikes on the roof and 4 people inside.

Mondeo estate: four bikes on top and their riders (and front wheels) inside.

• Life Members

Before you guys wonder......... no, my account have not been hacked!

I've just ENTERED!

Oh sh*t, what haaaaaave I done!

Billy, I enter via the group, but no payment was asked for. Does that mean its a "group" payment, if so tell me who & how much to pay please!

I'm away to get some extra bar tape, shorts, wheels & binge eat to pack some fat in me now!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hey Chung thats great! I would be happy to share a room with you if your ok with that? also I will Volunteer ;) to drive, Peugeot estate I have roof rack with one bike holder can add more if anyone has one spare, But can put bikes in back so can take 3-4 people.

Cheers

Paul

• 2023 Subscriptions

Might have another plus 1. My mate who did LBL and RVV with me will be in Paris the weekend before as his wife is running the marathon there. He's trying to work out if he can go awol and join us.

He also points out that FC Lille are at home to Valenciennes on Saturday night in a derby match. Chance for Buddies to see some big game football?

• Life Members

Billy, Martin or anyone,

Can someone confirm how many nights we're planning on staying?

I assume we arrive in Lille Friday midday & leaving sometime Monday, right?

So, we're staying for THREE NIGHTS, right?

Thanks in advance for the confirmation!

Cheers

Chung

• Life Members

Cheers Billy & Martin,

I'm booked in the same hotel for 2 nights (Friday & Saturday) leaving Sunday!

However, I'm being anti-social & having a room to myself as I'm just a nightmare for room share! Also, I can always give the excuse of "sleeping in" come the day! :grin:

Billy, do I pay you the entry fee as you're the group organiser?

Cheers