Boxing Day

P McDonald

George

I am known for my decisiveness

That's why you (like me) will decide to get blitzed on Xmas day :)

Boxing Day sounds great in theory but if you factor in the hangover & the Paul "no mercy for the weak, kill them all" McDonald factor it could be the end of me :(

No from me unfortunately. Girls coming over on Boxing Day. I might sneak out for an hour or so around Mearns, Eaglesham, Stewarton and Fenwick early doors.

Chung or any other southsiders welcome to join me say 9.30 at Eastwood Toll - pm me if interested. Moderate pace. Apologies for the thread bump Paul.

• 2023 Subscriptions

How about a sensible paced run to W Kilbride then along to Largs and up Heely for a regroup at top then batter the Strava segment to Kilbirnie with the forecast tailwind?

Will likely be joined by Judas so we can practice the 'how to totally work over and destroy someones confidence' routine that was so expertly practiced last time :)

Ohyadancer!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Paul

Will b there but think your posts have frigtened off a few. This well over indulged hector would suggest usual route via bishop ton at sensible pace. Those with excess energy beat themselves up the haylie then run in to kilbirnie keeping bunch together then hone