Sun 17th Loch Thom

innocent lance

yes mark w-kilb,dalry,head mibe highfield and head back to miller st ritch and i can have option

Of breakin off earlier unless we want more mileage

90Mls last sun a felt was to much ma leg have just recovered today,it can b shorter mileage but with the option

Of one or two more hills or a brisker pace

Cheers j

Steady pace with a few steady climbs (frost permitting) as per MacB's training program. Usual bog's bunch route would be ideal. Bale outs for Garnocksiders at Barrmill and Gateside. If we are heading for the Bowfield I'll most likely bale for Lochlibo Road and Barrhead near Greenacres.

The main bunch is very much in steady pace mode at the moment - ave 17-18mph or thereabouts. Adam is welcome to join us if he wishes. Circ 65-70 miles for a coast run from Miller St to Largs and back to Miller St. As a bunch we would of course look after Adam. I'm happy to be his buddy for the day as I will be returning to Miller Street, whereas others might bale early on the run home.

Send the lad out with a mobile phone and a tenner in his pocket for the coffee stop. Ask him to make himself know to me and I'll make sure he gets around safely.

Mark

Colin - totally agree with flatter coast run if icy. Let's call it in the morning.

• 2024 Subscriptions

Big bunch set off from Miller Street.Ttook a while to get going with mechanicals every few miles (puncture, chain, pedal). But once we got rolling it was fine. Cafe stop in Largs and then some went home via WK, whilst the rest of us went up the Haylie Brae. Good effort by all, particularly by young Adam who did really well, especially considering he is only 13. Chapeau Adam!

DG

So kind of you to say so Ritchie. There was no real pick up in the pace after Skelmorlie and I got bored and thought I'd cause some mischief :twisted leer . Still can't work out how Gummers squeezed out from the inside line. New diet working out Andy?

Damn fine day in the saddle. Good to see the new faces who have taken the opportunity to move up a bunch really starting to bed in - you know who you all are. Good going guys, visible progress being made. Ohyadancer!

Young Adam - Chapeau! Ohyadancer! :banana