Sun 17th Loch Thom

innocent lance

To paraphrase a very dear friend of mine, MacB " you weren't there fatty so keep your nose out"

I think General Gunson was keeping a distinguish air of decorum at the front. A harsh, nae foolhardy, comment to suggest the General has no power. I'll look forward to him demanding satisfaction from you for calling into question his prowess at a date of his choosing MacB. Charlie, I'll ensure you get ringside for that one.

Skinny x

Brill Ritchie - tea splattered laptop.

Take that McB. The uzi totting copper sticks it to the desk driving fireman big time. In the words of Erchie MacPherson, OOOOFT!!!!! or was that woooosh.

If Carlsberg did repostes..........

McCusker will have choked on his Sunday evening hob nob at that one.

After my mechanical mishap and a visit to halfords for a spanner I time trailed the rest of the way to Largs and arrived 3 mins after the rest of you. Found my legs to be a bit shredded after that so had to ease up on the climb a bit. Sorry to have missed the sprint but I'm still above most of you on the strava segment anyway (tailwind that day !) good run and good to see so many (including jets) out

• 2 weeks later...