Cross training

Big Al

• 2023 Subscriptions

After my "mare at Falkirk today I could probably do with some as I feel my lap times would have been better if i could have stayed upright. Still fun though :)

what did you have in mind?

D

what do you mean?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151896259889731&set=at.112908064730.93502.571814730.100002457382036&type=1&theater

happy to help out with some coaching hints - did my Level 2 CX course a couple of weeks ago, so got some new ideas to try out. need to double check the latest on our floodlights and my diary. Anyone else up for it?

Quality!

Going to look at my choice of tyres as mine seem to be a lot skinnier than most on the grid but think for next year the holy grail is tubs.

It was a race of 3 sections -

> a truly shocking start and 1st lap (my worst yet);

> not a bad middle section when I was happy launching into suicide descents and forcing passes into corners;

> latter section couldn't stop falling off which resulted in me riding like a jessie at each technical section (which didn't do much in terms of stopping me falling off) before shipping my chain twice in last lap.

Overall I was relieved to find I wasn't last!

Seen Big Al's posts so hopefully see some more of the JWCC in the vets and seniors events soon - highly recommended. I'm in for Balloch next week.

D

• 2 weeks later...